Monday, January 28, 2013

Craft room makeover Before...

I've been working on my craftroom for most of the month.  Cleaning out, painting, reorganizing...  LOTS of work, but I love how it's coming together.  Todays post is the before pics. 

Way too much clutter!!! )=
 
Starting with painting the walls gray!
 
 
These are boards we purchased to make a LONG desk/work area!!! I sanded, stained and polyurethaned.  LOVE how it turned out!!!
 
 
And here's a peek at something new in the room!  Yes, I LOVE chevron!!!
 
More pictures of the new room coming soon!!!
 


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh can't wait to see it all redone!!!! And LOVE LOVE LOVE your new chair!!!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Can't wait to see.....LOVE LOVE LOVE your chair too!!

farmhouse-story said...

love your chair, jennifer! i just re did my craft room in white and grey, and built a long table--great minds:)happy vday!