Wednesday, August 31, 2011

busy busy busy!!!

We have been super busy around here.  I can hardly believe my kids will be heading back to school next week.  We still have a lot to do before then! 
Today we went to the State Fair with Grandma!  Here are some fun pictures:


Lots of fun rides, yummy food and even walking on water. (see above pic) How cool is that!!!

This last weekened my mom took me to see the musical Mamma Mia!! It was fabulous.  Thanks Mom!!!
still have those ABBA songs playing in my head. LOL (=

And finally I'll be taking a few days off from the blog as we will be heading for a short camping trip before the kids head back to school.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe labor day weekened!!!
And one last thing!  GOOOOOOOOOOO DUCKS!!!!  They will be kicking off their season on Sat Sept 3rd against LSU.  Should be a great game!!!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!! Have fun this weekend and be safe! :):):):):):):):):):):)

farmhouse-story said...

walking on water looks like fun! great pics, jennifer! enjoy your trip!