Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mixed Media

I've been seeing so many cool mixed media projects lately and I just had to experiment!! (=  Here are a couple little fun things I made:
This first project was made with a piece of MDF wood that I already had laying around.  I used paints, papers and a UNITY stamp!  I think it turned out cute! (=

This is just a little fun tag made with canvas (duck cloth).  I used gesso and acrylic paint and then just did some doodling. I found  Janna Werner's blog recently and it has been very inspiring.  If your intersted in a mixed media tutorial check out this link:  http://jannawerner.blogspot.com/2011/04/tutorial-how-to-mixed-media-with.html.  She made some super cute tags...
Thanks for stopping by!! (=

10 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

awesome, just awesome, jennifer! love these--i'm doing the she art classes right now, and i love this style of art! off to check your link:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! These are BOTH GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors...and loving that little House scene! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg I love this I am going right over to the Unity facebook page to share this!!!!

Janna Werner said...

These projects are absolutely adorable, Jennifer. I am fond of the colours you chose, looks so fresh and happy! Thanks so much for sharing and mentioning me :) I really appreciate that. Have a lovely day, Janna :)

Angie Blom said...

beautiful canvas.. I love it!!

Jenny Rodriguez said...

My cuppa tea! Love it :o)

Visiting from CSI -

Jennifer
allthingsbelle.blogspot.com

Magento Themes said...

wow..awesome!!! I just love this card.. This little house with the heart window and you've chosen colors for this card are really amazing..
Thanks for this great artwork.
Magento Themes

Emily Leiphart said...

These are amazing! Congrats on your Unity FB feature!!

Cassie said...

This is so fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing it with us a Paper Issues. We featured you today. Feel free to stop by and grab a Featured Button!
http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/05/mixed-media-madness.html

Nancy said...

Love both of these!!!