Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Be Stong and take heart...

Here is a card I was playing around with.  I haven't really done any blending techniques on my cards, but I saw a tutorial recently and thought I would try.  I didn't really like how it was turning out at first.  It seemed like there were lines that didn't blend well.  I'm not sure what I was going for but I do think it turned out O.K.
The sentiment is from Unity and I pulled out another old stamp set from SU for the branch and bird.

This is a picture of my daughter at her first piano recital over the weekened.  She didn't really play any songs.  She did play a few notes and sing a couple cute songs!! She is definitely my musical entertainer!

And finally the rest of my weekened was working on signs... 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love the card!! I think that blending looks amazing!!! And your DD is soooooooooooooooo ADORABLE!!!! You know I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your signs!! Do you have an ETSY that you are selling them at also??? Might need to get one for my new place! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

farmhouse-story said...

i think your background is awesome, jennifer! i should try this! -now, your daughter is adorabley cute and i agree with julie, you should open a etsy, if you don't have one yet:)

Emily Leiphart said...

Jennifer, this is a stunning clean and simple card! I think your blending is fabulous and better than I would've done.

Delaney is soooo sweet! I love your signs and all your wood projects!