Friday, March 18, 2011

By LORi Designs - Hello

Today I have a card I made with an image from By LORi Designs.  The image is called Lollipop Sophie and she is oh so CUTE! (=   If you haven't checked out the images recently you should go take a look at all the sweet new images she has in her shop!!   My new favorite has got to be Ella's umbrella!! I need to get my hands on that one!! (=  
I used some of my new Crate Paper!  I love it!  I've stopped trying to save paper I love. Now I just use it up!!  There are always so many new papers coming out that I love.  I have SO MUCH paper! Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT Friday!!! (=

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I'm the same way!! I used to hoard and hoard...and not anymore!! Just use it up!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE this! I loveeeeee the colors and loving the lace! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Jennifer! I love the lace and rolled flowers!

farmhouse-story said...

adorable, jennifer:) my fav is the little image in your watermark-love her!

Janna Werner said...

Hi Jennifer! Your card is so sweet! Love all the dots and the image! TFS Janna :-)