Monday, November 22, 2010

BY LORi Designs newest team member

I'm excited to announce that I am one of the newest members of the By LORi Design team !! I just LOVE working with her ADORABLE and fun images!!  Lori Boyd is the amazing artist and designer of the Lollipops, Puddle Jumpers and Sugar sticks.  You can check out her shop HERE.

Here is a card I made with Puddle Jumper Landon!  Paper is from Basic Grey Jovial. 







A few new Puddle Jumper Digis have just been added to the By LORI Designs Shop















2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! CONGRATS!!! That is AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that card....LOVING that plaid paper! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LORi said...

YAY!!! Soooo honored to be teamed with you and your talent!! I love all your sweet cards!! This one is no exception!!
Big hugs- LORi