Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thanks for making me brighter


So it's the last day of school for my kids today!  The year really flew by.  I have one heading to second grade and my son will be going to  middle school next year! Scary!!   I still can remember his first day of Kindergarden.  We have both made so many great friendships along the way! It's a little sad! 
I found these cute little glass light bulbs and knew they would make fun teacher gifts!!  The flowers were made using various scraps of paper and punches!! TFL! (=

8 comments:

Rachelle said...

Awesome! Where did you find the light bulbs at?

Country Mouse said...

These are sooo cute!! I'm gonna have to make some of these next year!:)

Jennifer said...

I found the light bulbs at Craft Warehouse.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! These are JUST ADORABLE!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amy said...

Jenn these are just TOO CUTE!! I have GOT to find those light bulbs!! Such a sweet project!

Amy said...

Ok, quick question if you don't mind answering...how much did you pay for them? And what size are they? I found them, they ware called light bulb jars! LOL, so cute but they are pretty pricey! Is Craft Warehouse a online store or no? Ok, so that was more than one question..sorry to be a pest Jenn!

Anna said...

So clever! I would never have come up with that. That's why I like to steal inspiration from people like you!

Debbie B said...

What a great idea!