Monday, May 10, 2010

SFYTT - Win a gift certificate from MFT

Check out http://iheart2stamp.com/.  They have a sketch for you to try.  The winner will win a $25.00 gift certificate and the jumbo scallop Die-Namics from MFT! 

I used this cute Pure Innocence image.  My other fav right now is October Afternoon DP.  Fly a Kite and Thrift Shop.  LOVE it!!  Paper pieced her boots and umbrella.  The flower was made using a cuttlebug flower die cut.  Finished it off with some twine and pearl embellishments!
* The Pink Elephant is also having a YELLOW challenge!*

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

Holy cats this is one fantastic color combo and perfect for your theme and that cute little image! Wonderful card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so DARLING!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card!! Love the fabulous color combo!! I just got my jumbo scallop and can't wait to play!!

Cheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous,love the papers and sweet little image!!! Thankyou for visiting my blog and the lovely comment!!
xx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Awwww. This is adorable! I love those Pure Innocence images... and I lOVE rain! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Pink Elephant!