Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Scrap it with a song challenge - Love Story

This is for the Scrap it with a song challenge.  This weeks song is Love Story by Taylor Swift.  I'm so used to scrapping about my kids.  I thought it might be fun to do a wedding page.  I don't think I've ever scrapped any photos of my wedding.  I actually didn't start scrapbooking until after my son was born.  This was a fun challenge! Wow, we look young! We were young! LOL! (=
Lots of different products on the page.  The flowers were rolled. TFL!!

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Oh man I love that sheet music behind the photo!! Thanks for sharing your love story AND playing along with scrap it with a song this week!!!

Jodi said...

Just beautiful! I love the photos and the great layout!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love love love that photo and all those YUMMY FLOWERS!!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is so lovely, I love your flowers you created! Beth

Christy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the distressed edges and the flowers are soooo pretty :)


Thanks for playing along this week at Scrap It With a Song. :) :)

Hannah said...

LOVE those rolled flowers. The whole layout is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us this week :-)

Tammi said...

Oh wow, stunning and beautiful!! So elegant, your picked the perfect details, love this!

Tammi said...

Forgot to say, gorgeous photo of you both too! Love your dress!

Jess said...

A stunning LO! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It With a Song!

Angela Toucan said...

beautiful layout and beautiful bride - I'm sure you still are beautiful.
Thank you for singing along with us last week at Scrap it with a Song. I hope you find time to join us again this week - the next song is now posted.

Pallavi said...

absolutely breathtaking layout!!! it should be published!